March 02, 2013

Lets do this

I know, I know. You have missed me. I'm gonna skip the sappy apologies and get right to the good part. We FINALLY got internet at the casa!!! Many of you will ask, how did they make it this long?? Honestly, I didn't really start to struggle with it until just recently. You can pretty much do everything you need to on your cell phones these days. But, the one thing I have missed very much is this; getting to share life's fabulous moments with you. There's no real way to get back into the game besides just jumping right in. It's been about a year since I have posted consistantly, maybe even longer. So, I will just start with where I left off. You know I'm back from Seattle. You know we bought a house in Ogden. You know we got a puppy, who is not so much a puppy anymore. You also know Christopher and I got engaged. :) I'll cover all that in further detail later. Now lets head back to my bday visit in 2011. I came back from Seattle for a visit so I could spend my birthday with the people I love most. Shortly after this visit I decided that I was going to head back to my roots, Utah. Here are some pics to put you back in the moment.

I got together with my mom and step dad, grams, bro and of course Chris for dinner at the Red Rock in Salt Lake. Then I had to see my friend family as well. We had a fun shindig at Chris's brother's house. I was so glad I got to see everyone. It's crazy how 800 miles can make you miss people that much more.

 Aren't my Momma and Grams beautiful

 Momma and Timmy

 Okay, so this was the short bang phase

 I sure do love these two ladies

 If you can't be silly with your friends who can you be silly with?

There's not much more true friendship that you can squeeze into one picture 

Hey ladies, this handsome cowboy is single and as sweet and genuine as they come 

And this, this is my happiness

Missed you,

Remarkable Me

No comments: